August 27, 2010
When you start a website or graphic design project with us, we’ll take you through a few steps. Here’s a few examples:
You’re Getting A Logo and A Website
Let’s say you have a website and want to have a logo designed by us (smart choice!). Here are the steps:
- Read over contract-proposal and either click on the accept box or send back changes.
- Once the contract-proposal is accepted, we send you an invoice for the initial installment.
- We then begin working on your logo first. We’ll ask you to send us images, colors, words, ideas to get us moving in the right direction. If you don’t have any idea, we’ll get started with a few of own and submit them to you.
- We work back and forth by sending you design drafts until you are 100% happy.
- Then we move onto your website.
- We create designs for the layout of your site and go back and forth until you are 100% happy.
- When we get final written approval from you on the design, we begin coding. Just note, once we begin coding, it will cost extra if you want to change the design.
- We add additional features like the e-newsletter software, shopping cart software, galleries, etc.
- Test the site – then we launch!